DO YOU LIKE PENGUINS?
I do like penguins.
50.00%
3
I think penguins should rot in hell.
50.00%
3
6 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Jawa MASON 2013
Post: #9
This is a better poll. Just saying.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Jawa MASON 2013 - by Jawa - 03-04-201306:13 AM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by jojo54991035 - 03-04-201306:27 AM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by Jawa - 03-04-201306:33 AM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by OMGBACONROFL - 03-04-201307:37 AM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by Eleves_202 - 03-04-201310:07 AM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by Saintethan - 03-06-201301:19 AM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by Jawa - 03-04-201301:59 PM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by VlperX - 03-04-201302:06 PM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by Jawa - 03-05-201303:58 PM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by jojo54991035 - 03-06-201312:59 AM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by Eleves_202 - 03-05-201309:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)