Post: #8
03-05-201309:10 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-05-201309:14 PM by Eleves_202.)
I just like to try and help out the server. But I can back off from stuff. The lavanoid thing was because it was a big problem, and I felt that I needed to do something. [hr]
Also, I just try to help give my opinion in whatever comes up. But, yea, I'll back off, especially from Mason applications because...well...yea. Lets all forget what happened, ok?
Also, I just try to help give my opinion in whatever comes up. But, yea, I'll back off, especially from Mason applications because...well...yea. Lets all forget what happened, ok?
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
