DO YOU LIKE PENGUINS?
I do like penguins.
50.00%
3
I think penguins should rot in hell.
50.00%
3
6 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Jawa MASON 2013
Post: #8
***Bump***

And also, I'm starting on my new build for the mob arena that may or may not be put into spawn. I hope you guys will like it![hr]
Oh and it has also been brought up to my attention that 2/5 mods are masons. Some people have said that mods need to spend time moderating more than building. Moderator is my priority, but I vanish stalk from time to time and I keep my eye on the chat if there is an issue occuring. However, building does keep me busy, and I think that Asyr would benefit from my hard work I would put in for it in the future.

[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Jawa MASON 2013 - by Jawa - 03-04-201306:13 AM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by jojo54991035 - 03-04-201306:27 AM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by Jawa - 03-04-201306:33 AM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by OMGBACONROFL - 03-04-201307:37 AM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by Eleves_202 - 03-04-201310:07 AM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by Saintethan - 03-06-201301:19 AM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by Jawa - 03-04-201301:59 PM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by VlperX - 03-04-201302:06 PM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by Jawa - 03-05-201303:58 PM
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by jojo54991035 - 03-06-201312:59 AM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by Eleves_202 - 03-05-201309:11 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)