Post: #6
03-05-201306:00 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-05-201306:03 AM by Eleves_202.)
Patience wise: I think I have more than enough from dealing with lavanoid.
On the anger note; I do get antsy, so that I will work on. The anger part, yea, I can see that too. At least it is only about 5% of the time at most. Sometimes, not often, I get in a mood. I have to learn to break myself out of it with some meditation. But if I get know I am in a mood, from now on I will log off and meditate for 2 minutes or so then come back and handle whatever I need to. [hr]
Like you said, it is so slow I don't see it coming until afterward. So like I said, I'll try to calm myself if I feel the anger coming, since it won't do anyone any good to have it come out on them.
On the anger note; I do get antsy, so that I will work on. The anger part, yea, I can see that too. At least it is only about 5% of the time at most. Sometimes, not often, I get in a mood. I have to learn to break myself out of it with some meditation. But if I get know I am in a mood, from now on I will log off and meditate for 2 minutes or so then come back and handle whatever I need to. [hr]
Like you said, it is so slow I don't see it coming until afterward. So like I said, I'll try to calm myself if I feel the anger coming, since it won't do anyone any good to have it come out on them.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
