Meatboy5 #Moderator
Post: #1
[b]Why do you want to be a Moderator?[/b]

I heard that the server was recruiting mods due to the staff changes And this is my main Minecraft server, I decided that now is the right time to apply

[b]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?[/b]

Someone who is strong, loves the people,loves the server, has patience, wisdom and the ability to solve conflict.

[b]Have you played at least 80 hours?[/b]

128h 48m right now.

[b]Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
[/b]
Well my name is meatboy5, I love minecraft, I go to school with jojo. I want to learn about computers and programming and make that my career.

[b]Anything we should know about?[/b]

I was caught for X-raying but had the diamonds removed and stopped being a douche and ruining the server

[b]Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.[/b]

Zahn97, The Composer, VlperX.

[b]If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?[/b]

Yes I promise to not abuse my powers

[b]Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?[/b]

Yes
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Meatboy5 #Moderator - by Meatboy5 - 03-04-201302:17 PM
RE: Meatboy5 #Moderator - by AngelZ - 03-04-201302:20 PM,
RE: Meatboy5 #Moderator - by OMGBACONROFL - 03-04-201303:18 PM,
RE: Meatboy5 #Moderator - by Saintethan - 03-04-201310:30 PM,
RE: Meatboy5 #Moderator - by mikey288 - 03-04-201310:52 PM,
RE: Meatboy5 #Moderator - by Jawa - 03-05-201304:58 AM,
RE: Meatboy5 #Moderator - by AngelZ - 03-05-201306:37 AM,
RE: Meatboy5 #Moderator - by mikey288 - 03-05-201307:08 AM,
RE: Meatboy5 #Moderator - by Eleves_202 - 03-05-201307:45 AM,
RE: Meatboy5 #Moderator - by jojo54991035 - 03-05-201301:58 PM,
RE: Meatboy5 #Moderator - by OMGBACONROFL - 03-05-201303:27 PM,
RE: Meatboy5 #Moderator - by Miistic - 03-05-201303:50 PM,
RE: Meatboy5 #Moderator - by AngelZ - 03-06-201312:33 AM,
RE: Meatboy5 #Moderator - by jojo54991035 - 03-06-201312:54 AM,
RE: Meatboy5 #Moderator - by OMGBACONROFL - 03-06-201307:09 AM,
RE: Meatboy5 #Moderator - by Meatboy5 - 03-06-201309:59 AM,
RE: Meatboy5 #Moderator - by mrminority - 03-06-201310:11 AM,
RE: Meatboy5 #Moderator - by mikey288 - 03-06-201310:39 AM,
RE: Meatboy5 #Moderator - by mrminority - 03-06-201311:57 AM,
RE: Meatboy5 #Moderator - by VlperX - 03-06-201311:11 AM,
RE: Meatboy5 #Moderator - by mikey288 - 03-06-201312:06 PM,
RE: Meatboy5 #Moderator - by VlperX - 03-06-201312:23 PM,
RE: Meatboy5 #Moderator - by OMGBACONROFL - 03-06-201303:26 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)