Post: #3
03-04-201307:48 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-04-201303:22 PM by OMGBACONROFL.)
Crunkle hasn't been on forever :P
Now for the app.
A pet peeve of mine (probably just me) is when people 'guess' what the opinion of the admins is going to be. I find it a little bit arrogant and annoying to be perfectly honest. (probably best to ignore that, i tend to ramble a bit.)
The app is really good stuff. I'd say yes purely for the app, but I still need to judge you as a person.
I find you a little bit insistent *cough*mason*cough*
[b]EDIT[/b]
Also, I don't really think you have the required personality for mod. I suspect with enough words you would be sway-able to another's cause, even though the chances of this actually happening are low, the chances of you accepting it would be fairly high.
I would say no, until I see better.
Now for the app.
A pet peeve of mine (probably just me) is when people 'guess' what the opinion of the admins is going to be. I find it a little bit arrogant and annoying to be perfectly honest. (probably best to ignore that, i tend to ramble a bit.)
The app is really good stuff. I'd say yes purely for the app, but I still need to judge you as a person.
I find you a little bit insistent *cough*mason*cough*
[b]EDIT[/b]
Also, I don't really think you have the required personality for mod. I suspect with enough words you would be sway-able to another's cause, even though the chances of this actually happening are low, the chances of you accepting it would be fairly high.
I would say no, until I see better.
[Image: ]
