DO YOU LIKE PENGUINS?
I do like penguins.
50.00%
3
I think penguins should rot in hell.
50.00%
3
6 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Jawa MASON 2013
Post: #4
I second jojo's thoughts. If you spend 10-14 hours on MC a day, we would see you a lot more. Why place something in the app that you know is untrue? Maybe for the weekends it applies, but not for the weekdays. You probably should have mentioned that.

The buildings are pretty cool. Perhaps some more?

Also, you should spent less time criticizing other player's opinions, and instead use them to improve your app.

Why the fuck would you place that poll there? Shits and giggles? I really don't think a mason app is a good place to do that.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Jawa MASON 2013 - by Jawa - 03-04-201306:13 AM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by jojo54991035 - 03-04-201306:27 AM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by Jawa - 03-04-201306:33 AM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by OMGBACONROFL - 03-04-201307:37 AM
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by Eleves_202 - 03-04-201310:07 AM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by Saintethan - 03-06-201301:19 AM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by Jawa - 03-04-201301:59 PM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by VlperX - 03-04-201302:06 PM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by Jawa - 03-05-201303:58 PM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by jojo54991035 - 03-06-201312:59 AM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by Eleves_202 - 03-05-201309:11 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)