DO YOU LIKE PENGUINS?
I do like penguins.
50.00%
3
I think penguins should rot in hell.
50.00%
3
6 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Jawa MASON 2013
Post: #3
EHEM (clears throat)

First off jojo, I dont see you online at all. You are on skype most of the time, but your attention lies more to games like Garry's Mod, etc. I don't see you on the server most of the time, so YOUR argument is invalid.

Ok, and to correct what I said on my app, no I can't play on the weekdays that much (I did this week to work on my wizard tower). However, on the weekends, I sit at the computer all day (Zahn style) and look over the server while building.

You just lost your own argument, you are outgunned, and outmanned.
-Will Ferrel
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Jawa MASON 2013 - by Jawa - 03-04-201306:13 AM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by jojo54991035 - 03-04-201306:27 AM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by Jawa - 03-04-201306:33 AM
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by OMGBACONROFL - 03-04-201307:37 AM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by Eleves_202 - 03-04-201310:07 AM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by Saintethan - 03-06-201301:19 AM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by Jawa - 03-04-201301:59 PM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by VlperX - 03-04-201302:06 PM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by Jawa - 03-05-201303:58 PM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by jojo54991035 - 03-06-201312:59 AM,
RE: Jawa MASON 2013 - by Eleves_202 - 03-05-201309:11 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)