Post: #1
03-04-201306:13 AM
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I started playing minecraft classic about three years ago. Two years ago I got minecraft beta (so i played minecraft classic [the minecraft version where ALL you do is build] for a year).
How much time do you give to Minecraft?
Uhm, I dunno like 10-14 hours a day?
Don't judge MINECRAFT SWAG
How much of that time is for building rather than survival?
About 9 of those hours are building.
This application requires at least two examples of your work.
Please provide an attached screenshot, a linked screenshot, or a video link of an example of your best work. We accept complex redstone as well as that'll be vital on Asyr. If you do the redstone while your friend designs the build it's used in, that is fine. Just make sure you give credit where it's due.
Here's the links:
http://imgur.com/BUw7Riu,LyPNuHv,TKNQhmw,XZv8ApP,uewrCVY,OWvSCbo#0
http://imgur.com/exjRFQH,twcekLD,c20Kt81
Do you like penguins?
Yes, and I feel bad for them because they can't fly (where's the love?).
I started playing minecraft classic about three years ago. Two years ago I got minecraft beta (so i played minecraft classic [the minecraft version where ALL you do is build] for a year).
How much time do you give to Minecraft?
Uhm, I dunno like 10-14 hours a day?
Don't judge MINECRAFT SWAG
How much of that time is for building rather than survival?
About 9 of those hours are building.
This application requires at least two examples of your work.
Please provide an attached screenshot, a linked screenshot, or a video link of an example of your best work. We accept complex redstone as well as that'll be vital on Asyr. If you do the redstone while your friend designs the build it's used in, that is fine. Just make sure you give credit where it's due.
Here's the links:
http://imgur.com/BUw7Riu,LyPNuHv,TKNQhmw,XZv8ApP,uewrCVY,OWvSCbo#0
http://imgur.com/exjRFQH,twcekLD,c20Kt81
Do you like penguins?
Yes, and I feel bad for them because they can't fly (where's the love?).
