Plots and Town board at spawn.
Post: #1
At the new spawn 'Etceteria', I made a new building now purposed for all the spawn plots and player towns. ([color=#FF6347][font=Courier]/warp etc_plots[/font][/color])

On the left of the building, I recently finished listing all 64 plots and creating warps, with the help of Mii, so each sign warps straight to it's respective plot. Every time a player is assigned a plot at spawn, their name must go on the plot's sign. Use [font=Courier][color=#FF6347]/signedit 3 <player>[/color][/font]

As for the right side of the new building, I want to list every town that has a Mayor. The signs will go on the ice cyl cutout thing. So I need everyone's help with creating a list on this thread. Please list below, all the towns you know of with their warp, name, and Mayor. And I'll create the signs myself.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Plots and Town board at spawn. - by VlperX - 03-03-201303:16 AM
RE: Plots and Town board at spawn. - by pazz_dog - 03-03-201310:05 PM,
RE: Plots and Town board at spawn. - by Meatboy5 - 03-10-201301:58 AM,
RE: Plots and Town board at spawn. - by VlperX - 03-10-201302:10 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)