Post: #8
02-28-201309:45 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-28-201309:47 PM by Eleves_202.)
Now you have a full yes from me. They were just really annoying while I'm trying to work. Also, this shows you are mature enough to actually be a great mod. Or, a better mod than you would have been. So this is what it looks like to have support. Hmmm.[hr]
*cough* Viper's idea, so why apply? *cough* *cough*[hr]
By that, I mean you would be promoted anyway. Curtains hide things.
*cough* Viper's idea, so why apply? *cough* *cough*[hr]
By that, I mean you would be promoted anyway. Curtains hide things.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
