All Mods MUST READ
Post: #10
Sorry, but I feel at least a 3 strike rule needs to be in effect. If they keep greifing after I tell them to stop on 3 separate occasions, I feel they deserve a perma ban.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
All Mods MUST READ - by VlperX - 02-26-201303:12 PM,
RE: All Mods MUST READ - by OMGBACONROFL - 02-26-201304:00 PM,
RE: All Mods MUST READ - by Saintethan - 02-26-201310:34 PM,
RE: All Mods MUST READ - by mikey288 - 02-27-201312:13 AM,
RE: All Mods MUST READ - by Saintethan - 02-27-201305:57 AM,
RE: All Mods MUST READ - by AngelZ - 02-27-201305:25 AM,
RE: All Mods MUST READ - by TheComposer - 02-27-201308:59 AM,
RE: All Mods MUST READ - by mrminority - 02-27-201309:13 AM,
RE: All Mods MUST READ - by VlperX - 02-27-201310:01 AM,
RE: All Mods MUST READ - by TheComposer - 02-27-201301:32 PM
RE: All Mods MUST READ - by VlperX - 02-27-201303:47 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)