ednamode10 For Mason
Post: #6
Yes, I didn't do the right font, but I like it.[hr]
Question: How long have you been playing Minecraft?

Me: I've been playing Minecraft for maybe 2 years I don't know.

Question: How much time do you give to Minecraft?

Me: I give a lot of time to Minecraft, better yet Darkspin.

Question: How much of that time is building, rather than survival?

Me: At first when I first came on I was surviving a lot, all of the time in fact. But of course I visited the Creative world sometimes, but I was survivg a lot until I got my creative plot and now I'm always building.

Question: Do you like penguins?

Me: Yes.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
ednamode10 For Mason - by EdnaMode10 - 02-24-201310:46 AM,
RE: ednamode10 For Mason - by OMGBACONROFL - 02-24-201310:48 AM,
RE: ednamode10 For Mason - by rth081094 - 02-24-201311:01 AM,
RE: ednamode10 For Mason - by Saintethan - 02-24-201311:40 AM,
RE: ednamode10 For Mason - by Eleves_202 - 02-25-201312:15 AM,
RE: ednamode10 For Mason - by EdnaMode10 - 02-25-201304:20 AM
RE: ednamode10 For Mason - by rth081094 - 02-25-201305:22 AM,
RE: ednamode10 For Mason - by EdnaMode10 - 02-25-201309:44 AM,
RE: ednamode10 For Mason - by rth081094 - 02-25-201309:47 AM,
RE: ednamode10 For Mason - by VlperX - 02-25-201302:27 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)