ednamode10 For Mason
Post: #1
[font=Arial]Hey everyone, Its ednamode10. Or you may see my name in chat which is ~Miss_Mode. I'd love to be Mason rank, here's why.

I'd love to be Mason because...

It would be a honor to me.
I could help out in Asyr. (Like those jobs you hate that need to be done)
It would just be amazing.
And finally, I'd be part of Asyr. I've always wanted to go there and, I love Avatar: The Last Airbender!

Now what I think it takes to be a Good Mason/Moderator...

I think a good Mason/Moderator should be nice, smart, caring of those around them, and loving to all of the web and everyone who has or will come on darkspin.

And I've played more than 100 hours.

I'm a Girl Gamer who is starting a youtube channel and a fellow Minecrafter. I love to play hockey which is a very fun and active sport. Which shows I don't always stay in my room, I go out sometimes and practice. I love nerdy/geeky things, including baking, sewing, and crafting. I also love art. I can't/will not tell my age or name. And that's what I call me.

Anything we should know about?

Well, I don't know what you think but I feel like I can be annoying sometimes, but I'll grow out of that very soon. We can all be annoying sometimes, no offence. Please don't take offence.

I swear that I will not use my advantages to other's defeat, and I will not be mean to anyone.

Love,

EdnaMode10
A.K.A. Miss_Mode


  Reply


Messages In This Thread
ednamode10 For Mason - by EdnaMode10 - 02-24-201310:46 AM
RE: ednamode10 For Mason - by OMGBACONROFL - 02-24-201310:48 AM,
RE: ednamode10 For Mason - by rth081094 - 02-24-201311:01 AM,
RE: ednamode10 For Mason - by Saintethan - 02-24-201311:40 AM,
RE: ednamode10 For Mason - by Eleves_202 - 02-25-201312:15 AM,
RE: ednamode10 For Mason - by EdnaMode10 - 02-25-201304:20 AM,
RE: ednamode10 For Mason - by rth081094 - 02-25-201305:22 AM,
RE: ednamode10 For Mason - by EdnaMode10 - 02-25-201309:44 AM,
RE: ednamode10 For Mason - by rth081094 - 02-25-201309:47 AM,
RE: ednamode10 For Mason - by VlperX - 02-25-201302:27 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)