Jinakaks Mason Application
Post: #7
The space station is pretty cool. I really haven't seen you on much, but your builds are pretty nice. My thoughts: come on more, build a giant something or other with redstone and whatnot, and make sure it looks cool. Post it, then you have my vote. To clarify, I'm not supporting now, maybe later. [hr]
But then again, my vote means the least out of everyone's, so, yea.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Jinakaks Mason Application - by Jinakaks - 02-23-201312:56 PM,
RE: Jinakaks Mason Application - by VlperX - 02-23-201301:05 PM,
RE: Jinakaks Mason Application - by Jinakaks - 02-23-201303:22 PM,
RE: Jinakaks Mason Application - by PurpleEvenger - 02-23-201303:23 PM,
RE: Jinakaks Mason Application - by Jinakaks - 02-23-201303:28 PM,
RE: Jinakaks Mason Application - by rth081094 - 02-24-201303:48 AM,
RE: Jinakaks Mason Application - by Eleves_202 - 02-24-201304:04 AM
RE: Jinakaks Mason Application - by rth081094 - 02-24-201312:35 PM,
RE: Jinakaks Mason Application - by Eleves_202 - 02-24-201311:50 PM,
RE: Jinakaks Mason Application - by Eleves_202 - 02-28-201308:27 AM,
RE: Jinakaks Mason Application - by Jinakaks - 03-03-201306:33 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)