Achievements
Post: #8
I'm gonna have to learn how to code all this -.-
I can't find very many examples on the BeardAch plugin we'll be using...

This is a copy from the old achievements file.

Quote:1:50k Walker!:1:stats:move:50000:You have walked 50,000 feet!:item diamondchestplate 1
1:100 Grand:1:stats:move:100000:You have walked 100,000 feet!:item diamond 10
1:200k Steps:1:stats:move:200000:You have walked 200,000 feet! WOW...:item glass 200
1:ONE MILLION FEET:1:stats:move:1000000:You have walked 1,000,000 feet! You are God.:item diamond 64
1:What's above god?:1:stats:armswing:100000:You have swung your arms 100,000 times! I'm shocked. Figuratively.:item diamond 20
1:What is this I dont even...:1:stats:armswing:200000:You have swung your arms 200,000 times! Christ!:item diamond 30
1:Dear lord:1:stats:armswing:500000:You have swung your arms 500,000 times! OMFG!:item diamond 50
1:FUCK:1:stats:armswing:1000000:You have swung your arms 1,000,000 times! You are now God.:item bedrock 500
1:Frequent Flyer:1:stats:login:40:You have logged in 40 times!:item pumpkin 6
1:200 logs:1:stats:login:200:You have logged in 200 times!:item mobspawner 2
1:Aww Nutsack:1:stats:login:1000:You have logged in 1,000 times!:item diamond 64
1:Sup Creeper!:1:damagetaken:creeperexplosion:10: Take 10 creeper damage:item bread 2
1:Invisible Mobs!:1:damagetaken:creeperexplosion:20: Take 20 creeper damage:item bread 2
1:Fucking Creepers...:1:damagetaken:creeperexplosion:40: Take 40 creeper damage:item bread 2
1:It was lag:1:deaths:total:50:Die a lot:item ironboots 1
1:You talk too fucking much:1:stats:chatletters:20000:Awarded for typing 20k chat letters!:item diamondboots 1
1:You talk way too fucking much:1:stats:chatletters:30000:Awarded for typing 30k chat letters!:item goldpickaxe 1
1:You really talk way too fucking much:1:stats:chatletters:40000:Awarded for typing 40k chat letters!:item diamondpants 1
1:50k Chat letters:1:stats:chatletters:50000:Awarded for typing 50k chat letters!:item sponge 6
1:60k Chat letters:1:stats:chatletters:60000:Awarded for typing 60k chat letters!:item lightstone 64
1:70k Chat letters:1:stats:chatletters:70000:Awarded for typing 70k chat letters!:item netherstone 64
1:80k Chat letters:1:stats:chatletters:80000:Awarded for typing 80k chat letters!:item diamond 10
1:90k Chat letters:1:stats:chatletters:90000:Awarded for typing 90k chat letters!:item goldblock 10
1:100k Chat letters:1:stats:chatletters:100000:Awarded for typing 100k chat letters!:item diamond 20
1:110k Chat letters:1:stats:chatletters:110000:Awarded for typing 110k chat letters!:item goldblock 10
1:120k Chat letters:1:stats:chatletters:120000:Awarded for typing 120k chat letters!:item coal 5
1:140k Chat letters:1:stats:chatletters:140000:Awarded for typing 140k chat letters!:item coal 5
1:150k Chat letters:1:stats:chatletters:150000:Awarded for typing 150k chat letters!:item diamondpickaxe 1
1:160k Chat letters:1:stats:chatletters:160000:Awarded for typing 160k chat letters!:item diamondhoe 1
1:Let there be light!:1:blockcreate:torch:100:Placed 100 torches.:item lightstone 10
1:Can you see this from space?:1:blockcreate:torch:1000:Placed 1,000 torches.:item diamondhelmet 1
1:Free Diamond Pickaxes:1:blockcreate:cobblestone:1500:Placed over 1,500 blocks of cobblestone.:item diamondpickaxe 2
1:I was raised in the slop:1:blockcreate:dirt:1000:Placed 1,000 blocks of dirt.:item diamondshovel 1
1:Well Read:1:blockcreate:bookshelf:54:Placed 4 Bookshelf.:item irondoor 2
1:Higher Learning:1:blockcreate:bookshelf:8:Placed 8 Bookshelves.:item minecart 2
1:I like to cut my pappy:1:blockcreate:bookshelf:16:Placed 16 Bookshelves.:item bookshelf 50
1:Mending Fences:1:blockcreate:fence:50:Placed 50 Fences.:item watch 1
1:And the cow jumped over the...fence??:1:blockcreate:fence:250:Placed 250 Fences.:item lightstone 64
1:How much wood...:1:blockcreate:wood:1500:Placed over 1500 wood.:item goldrecord 1
1:Glass Blower:1:blockcreate:glass:1500:Placed over 1,500 glass blocks.:item goldhoe 1
1:Building the tunnel!:1:blockdestroy:rock:1000:Mined 1,000 Smooth Stone.:item diamondpickaxe 1
1:Smokey the bear hates you:1:blockdestroy:log:500:Chopped 500 wood.:item ironaxe 2
1:Global Warming:1:blockdestroy:log:1000:Chopped 1,000 wood.:item diamondaxe 1
1:TIME TO REPLANT:1:blockdestroy:log:1500:Chopped over 1,500 wood!:item diamondaxe 2
1:Off roading:1:blockdestroy:dirt:1000:Dug up 1,000 dirt.:item diamondshovel 1
1:I need to wash my hands now:1:blockdestroy:dirt:1500:Dug up over 1,500 dirt!:item diamondshovel 2
1:I suck at placement:1:blockdestroy:cobblestone:1000:Mined 1,000 Cobblestone.:item goldpickaxe 1
1:Oops, I did it again:1:blockdestroy:cobblestone:1500:Mined over 1,500 Cobblestone.:item goldshovel 1
1:7 days:1:stats:playedfor:604800:Have your play time make 1 week:item diamond 10
1:Now thats Hot:1:damagetaken:lava:1:Take lava damage:item waterbucket 1
1:Americas Most wanted:1:kills:total:250: Kill 250 monsters :item diamond 15
1:I kill shit:1:damagedealt:total:2000: Deal 2000 damage:item arrow 200
1:Cold Blooded:1:damagedealt:total:4000: Deal 6000 damage:item arrow 500
1:I like to fry:1:damagetaken:fire:500: Catch on fire numerous times:item snowblock 10
1:Slaughterhouse:1:pickup:pork:50: Pickup 50 pieces of Pork:item goldsword 1
1:You are literally made of dicks:1:stats:lighter:15:PissLizard Achievement:item lever 2
1:If only I had a record:1:blockcreate:jukebox:1:Well...:item greenrecord 1
1:Slimes? lol:1:pickup:slimeorb:5:Useless:item slimeorb 5
1:Hmm...I've stopped liking the idea:1:blockdestroy:bookshelf:4:Not sure why though...:item diamondaxe 1
1:Lightstone:1:blockcreate:lightstone:10:I like it too:item lightstone 64
1:There\'s an issue with the circuit:1:blockdestroy:redstonewire:50:Ah, there we go.:item redstonewire 64
1:Welcome Visit:1:stats:login:1:Joined this server for the first time:money 1000
1:Treekiller!:1:blockdestroy:log:5:Destroyed 5 logs:money -100
1:MAKING A BOMB ARE WE?:1:itempickup:gunpowder:1:kill a creeper and obtain gunpowder:item jackolantern 1
1:creeperkiller:1:kills:creeper:5:kill 5 creepers:item stonesword 0
1:creeper assasinator:1:kills:creeper:25:kill25 creepers:item goldrecord 0
1:creeper slaughterer:1:kills:creeper:100:dance in the blood of 100 fallen creepers:money 10000
1:a new warrior, a new threat:1:kills:creeper:1000:no survivors, only dead creepers, you are boss:item diamondsword 3
1:skeleton pushover:1:kills:skeleton:10:kill 10 skeletons:item woodsword 1
1:bone masher:1:kills:skeleton:50:kill 50 skeletons, :item watch 1
1:dust storm starter:1:kills:skeleton:100:turn 100 skeletons to dust:item apple 5
1:hey whats that thing..aww it wants a hug.oh OH FUC:1:deaths:creeper:1:you sir have met a new friend:item stonesword 1
1:Who needs diamonds?:1:itemdrop:diamondblock:1:I dont need these:item stick 1
1:I think i like this person.:1:stats:playedfor:36000:Play for 10 hours without getting banned.:item diamondblock 1
1:Suicidal:1:deaths:total:100:Please stop cutting yourself:item stonesword 1
1:This is Halloween:1:blockcreate:pumpkin:50:Jack Skellington would be proud:item pumpkin 20
1:You are the Pumpkin King!:1:blockcreate:pumpkin:100:Dont go ruining Christmas now:item jackolantern 50
1:Gold Digger I:1:blockdestroy:goldore:100:Awarded for the mining of 100 gold ore.:item goldbar 5
1:Gold Digger II :1:blockdestroy:goldore:500:Awarded for the mining of 500 gold ore.:item goldpants 2
1:Gold Digger III:1:blockdestroy:goldore:1000:Awarded for the destruction of 1000 gold ore (WTF are you using it for?).:item goldbar 32
1:Chatty Kathy I:1:stats:chat:250:Awarded for talking, probably way too much. :item cookedmeat 5
1:Chatty Kathy II:1:stats:chat:7500:Awarded for talking even more. You really like the sound of your own voice. :item fishingrod 1
1:Chatty Kathy III:1:stats:chat:15000:You never.. stop.. talking.. :item cookedmeat 5
1:The Long Walk I:1:stats:move:25000:You walked over 25000 feet, congratulations. :item soup 5
1:The Long Walk II:1:stats:move:75000:You walked even more (75000 this time). Might be time to upgrade to mine-carts..:item compass 1
1:The Long Walk III:1:stats:move:150000:Dude, how far are you going to walk? Just ask an admin to TP you next time.:item watch 1
1:The Long Walk IV:1:stats:move:500000:I give up, you're boots are made for walking, that's just what they'll do.:item netherstone 12
1:The Long Walk V:1:stats:move:1000000:You win minecraft, you've moved more than anyone ever before. Is that what you want to hear???:item lightstone 6
1:Stalker I:1:stats:login:50:You've logged in 50 times, how nice. :item wheat 30
1:Stalker II:1:stats:login:250:You've graced the server with your presence 250 times now, hooray!:item bucket 1
1:Stalker III:1:stats:login:500:Ok, we get it.. you're sticking around. Congrats on your 500th session.:item pumpkin 15
1:Stalker IV:1:stats:login:1500:You've moved beyond 'regular' status, you might as well rent a room at Foolscap's place.:item netherstone 12
1:Stalker V:1:stats:login:5000:At this point you're probably the only one still playing the game. Congrats, I think?!?.:item lightstone 24
1:Shadow Boxer I:1:stats:armswing:10000:What are you trying to accomplish flailing around like that?:item ironsword 1
1:Shadow Boxer II:1:stats:armswing:50000:Seriously, we already gave you a weapon and you're still swinging that arm.:item goldsword 1
1:Shadow Boxer III:1:stats:armswing:100000:Ok enough is enough, just take this and stop waving your arms around.:item goldsword 1
1:Shadow Boxer IV:1:stats:armswing:500000:You move that hand more than a single guy on a Friday night.:item diamondpickaxe 1
1:Shadow Boxer V:1:stats:armswing:1200000:If you knew how much you pressed that mouse button you'd ragequit. Grats:item goldbar 18
1:Nom Nom Nom I:1:itempickup:pork:100:It's not as good as bacon, but you seem to like it. Over 100 porkchops gathered.:item cookedpork 10
1:Nom Nom Nom II:1:itempickup:pork:500:This pork stuff is really growing on you. Over 500 gathered.:item cookedpork 24
1:Nom Nom NOm III:1:itempickup:pork:1000:Ok fatty, time to switch to the other, other white meat.:item fish 32
1:Glassmaker I:1:blockcreate:glass:100:You've placed 100 glass. That's really.. umm.. exciting..:item ironore 12
1:Glassmaker II:1:blockcreate:glass:500:You really have a thing for glass, 500 placed now.:item brick 64
1:Glassmaker III:1:blockcreate:glass:1200:Time to find a new material to work with, 1200 glass placed.:item lightstone 10
1:Glassmaker IV:1:blockcreate:glass:3000:3000 glass used? Really? For what? I can't even imagine.:item goldbar 24
1:Glassmaker V:1:blockcreate:glass:7500:You've stolen over 7500 sand on this server for your glass empire. For shame!:item goldbar 32
1:Splat I:1:damagetaken:fall:100:You and gravity don't get along, 100 falling damage taken.:item ironpants 1
1:Splat II:1:damagetaken:fall:500:You really need to watch your step, 500 falling damage taken.:item ironchestplate 1
1:Splat III:1:damagetaken:fall:2000:Ridiculous, are you doing it on purpose? 2000 falling damage taken.:item netherstone 64
1:Splat IV:1:damagetaken:fall:5000:Gravity is your nemesis. 5000 falling damage.:item lightstone 12
1:Splat V:1:damagetaken:fall:10000:Never step off a block again, 10k falling damage. Yikes!:item goldbar 32
1:The Great Pumpkin I:1:itempickup:pumpkin:50:Charlie Brown would be proud, 50 pumpkins gathered.:item lightstone 5
1:The Great Pumpkin II:1:itempickup:pumpkin:125:You do realize Halloween is over right? 150 pumpkins gathered.:item obsidian 5
1:The Great Pumpkin III:1:itempickup:pumpkin:250:Yay for more useless orange objects! 250 pumpkins gathered.:item netherstone 32
1:Hoe Hoe Hoe I:1:blockdestroy:crops:100:Mmmmmm organic wheat! 100 crops harvested.:item goldhoe 1
1:Hoe Hoe Hoe II:1:blockdestroy:crops:500:500 crops harvested, how's your farmer's tan?:item ironhoe 3
1:Hoe Hoe Hoe III:1:blockdestroy:crops:1200:You've spent more time doing virtual crops than a Farmville player.:item diamond 5
1:Hoe Hoe Hoe IV:1:blockdestroy:crops:5000:5k crops harvested. You missed your calling in life.:item goldbar 32
1:Hoe Hoe Hoe V:1:blockdestroy:crops:12000:12k crops destroyed.. err. harvested.:item lightstone 18
1:Bodybag I:1:damagetaken:total:1000:1000 damage taken, time to invest in armor.:item ironpants 1
1:Bodybag II:1:damagetaken:total:5000:You're doing it wrong, try fighting back next time. 5000 damage taken.:item arrow 64
1:Bodybag III:1:damagetaken:total:10000:Time to quit this and take up something easier. 10000 damage taken.:item chainmailchestplate 1
1:Lumberjack-off I:1:blockdestroy:log:150:You chop down trees, skip and jump, wear high heels and a bra. Congrats, 150 logs chopped down.:item lightstone 64
1:Lumberjack-off II:1:blockdestroy:log:500:Raping the environment is fun! 500 logs chopped.:item fence 64
1:Lumberjack-off III:1:blockdestroy:log:1000:Al Gore weeps for your soul. 1000 logs chopped:item diamondaxe 3
1:Goddamn Creepers! I:1:damagetaken:creeperexplosion:500:They do hiss first you know. 500 creeper damage taken.:item chainmailhelmet 1
1:Goddamn Creepers! II:1:damagetaken:creeperexplosion:1000:Stick to indoor activities, like crocheting. 1000 creeper damage taken.:item diamondchestplate 1
1:Goddamn Creepers! III:1:damagetaken:creeperexplosion:3000:You're a magnet for gunpowder and destruction. 3000 creeper damage taken.:item goldrecord 1
1:Major Miner I:1:blockdestroy:stone:5000:You're starting to look like Gollum. Maybe take up farming. 5000 stone destroyed.:item diamondpickaxe 1
1:Major Miner II:1:blockdestroy:stone:15000:You're a machine. A pasty, dirty, mining machine. 15000 stone destroyed.:item greenrecord 1
1:Major Miner III:1:blockdestroy:stone:50000:You win Minecraft. Game over. 50000 stone destroyed.:item diamond 32
1:Minor Miner I:1:blockdestroy:cobble:500:Cobble is so ugly, you've done a public service removing 500 of it.:item ironpickaxe 1
1:Minor Miner II:1:blockdestroy:cobble:1500:Yay for removing more ugly cobble. 1500 of 'em.:item wheat 64
1:Minor Miner III:1:blockdestroy:cobble:5000:5000 cobble removed, a grateful nation thanks you.:item lightstone 5
1:Iron Man I:1:blockdestroy:ironore:500:500 iron mined, almost enough for a sweet suit. Assuming you can find a nuclear core that is.:item ironbar 64
1:Iron Man II:1:blockdestroy:ironore:1000:Ozzy is thinking of doing a second theme song just about you. 1000 iron mined.:item diamondpickaxe 1
1:Iron Man III:1:blockdestroy:ironore:2500:Dude, you better be making some sweet minecart tracks with that 2500 iron you mined.:item netherstone 64
1:Enter Sandman I:1:blockdestroy:sand:1000:You building a castle or something? 1000 sand dug.:item ironspade 1
1:Enter Sandman II:1:blockdestroy:sand:5000:Yay, even more sand. 5000 this time.:item diamondspade 2
1:Enter sandman III:1:blockdestroy:sand:10000:I can't even fathom WTF you're doing with 10000 sand..:item diamond 12
1:Jeweler I:1:blockdestroy:diamondore:75:Nice job, 75 diamond mined!:item diamond 3
1:Jeweler II:1:blockdestroy:diamondore:250:Wow, 250 diamond mined!.:item diamond 7
1:Jeweler III:1:blockdestroy:diamondore:700:Now I think you're just cheating, 700 diamond mined?.:item diamond 12
1:Vengeance I:1:blockdestroy:mobspawner:10:Taking out all your aggression out by destroying 10 mob spawners. How therapeutic.:item diamondsword 1
1:Vengeance II:1:blockdestroy:mobspawner:30:Are there any left on the server? 30 spawners destroyed!:item goldbar 32
1:Vengeance III:1:blockdestryo:mobspawner:100:You've managed to hog them all to yourself. Congrats you selfish bastard! 100 spawners taken out.:item lightstone 32
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Achievements - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-05-201208:49 PM,
RE: Achievements - by minicooper - 05-05-201209:27 PM,
RE: Achievements - by Kairn - 05-05-201210:08 PM,
RE: Achievements - by UnclePeanut82 - 05-05-201211:56 PM,
RE: Achievements - by Kairn - 05-06-201212:49 AM,
RE: Achievements - by Saintethan - 05-06-201201:25 AM,
RE: Achievements - by Kairn - 05-06-201201:33 AM,
RE: Achievements - by VlperX - 05-06-201208:27 AM
RE: Achievements - by UnclePeanut82 - 05-06-201211:14 AM,
RE: Achievements - by VlperX - 05-06-201202:52 PM,
RE: Achievements - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-07-201204:58 PM,
RE: Achievements - by minicooper - 05-07-201205:07 PM,
RE: Achievements - by UnclePeanut82 - 05-09-201211:02 AM,
RE: Achievements - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-09-201204:17 PM,
RE: Achievements - by Miistic - 05-09-201204:30 PM,
RE: Achievements - by UnclePeanut82 - 05-10-201212:14 AM,
RE: Achievements - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-11-201208:01 PM,
RE: Achievements - by VlperX - 05-11-201208:06 PM,
RE: Achievements - by UnclePeanut82 - 05-12-201201:22 AM,
RE: Achievements - by ibanezboy - 07-26-201209:02 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)