Post: #1
02-23-201312:56 PM
[b]How long have you been playing Minecraft?[/b]
I have been playing minecraft for 6-9 months.
[b]How much time do you give to Minecraft?[/b]
i give almost all of my free time to playing minecraft, and i give most of my minecraft time to Darkspin.
[b]How much of that time is for building rather than survival?[/b]
Some of my time on minecraft i expirament on my creative world.
[b]This application requires at least two examples of your work.
Please provide an attached screenshot, a linked screenshot, or a video link of an example of your best work. We accept complex redstone as well as that'll be vital on Asyr. If you do the redstone while your friend designs the build it's used in, that is fine. Just make sure you give credit where it's due.
[/b] I have some pictures....but i don't know how to attach them :-/
[b]Do you like penguins?[/b]
I love penguins, and i think emporer penguins are especially interesting.
I have been playing minecraft for 6-9 months.
[b]How much time do you give to Minecraft?[/b]
i give almost all of my free time to playing minecraft, and i give most of my minecraft time to Darkspin.
[b]How much of that time is for building rather than survival?[/b]
Some of my time on minecraft i expirament on my creative world.
[b]This application requires at least two examples of your work.
Please provide an attached screenshot, a linked screenshot, or a video link of an example of your best work. We accept complex redstone as well as that'll be vital on Asyr. If you do the redstone while your friend designs the build it's used in, that is fine. Just make sure you give credit where it's due.
[/b] I have some pictures....but i don't know how to attach them :-/
[b]Do you like penguins?[/b]
I love penguins, and i think emporer penguins are especially interesting.
