Post: #48
02-22-201310:51 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-22-201310:53 PM by Eleves_202.)
OK, OK, I overreacted. But to be fair, I'm not getting a lot of ideas either. I CERTAINLY didn't get the, " make me this and your Mason," speech. I've been fresh out of ideas for half a week. If you would give me ideas in the comments, then I swear I will follow your advice,make it round, and spend over 8 hours on it. Scout's Honor. [hr]
Also,Viper, for Etceteria, I made a sunken boat that could act as a small house. I want you to see it since it satisfies 2 needs. Boats and Housing.
Also,Viper, for Etceteria, I made a sunken boat that could act as a small house. I want you to see it since it satisfies 2 needs. Boats and Housing.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
