New admin shop prices
Post: #6
Yes, that makes sense. But only 16 per unit even for the less expensive ones is awfully high-priced... I do like how you've made the sell prices just as much as the buy prices, so it'll be easier to get money now. I could sell 16 bones and get nearly enough money for some wool. That's a fair deal, I guess.
Could I make some sort of sheep-breeding farm? I've seen someone do it on the ZUForums private server, I guess I could do it here.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
New admin shop prices - by VlperX - 02-20-201301:22 AM,
RE: New admin shop prices - by rth081094 - 02-20-201302:38 AM,
RE: New admin shop prices - by Saintethan - 02-22-201312:30 PM,
RE: New admin shop prices - by VlperX - 02-22-201312:59 PM,
RE: New admin shop prices - by VlperX - 02-22-201303:23 PM,
RE: New admin shop prices - by Saintethan - 02-22-201310:33 PM
RE: New admin shop prices - by VlperX - 02-22-201311:33 PM,
RE: New admin shop prices - by ibanezboy - 02-23-201304:01 AM,
RE: New admin shop prices - by VlperX - 02-23-201312:38 PM,
RE: New admin shop prices - by ibanezboy - 02-24-201302:03 AM,
RE: New admin shop prices - by Saintethan - 02-23-201305:56 AM,
RE: New admin shop prices - by mikey288 - 02-23-201304:31 PM,
RE: New admin shop prices - by VlperX - 02-24-201302:20 AM,
RE: New admin shop prices - by pazz_dog - 03-08-201312:28 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)