Post: #41
02-22-201308:01 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-22-201308:04 AM by Eleves_202.)
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
Rocket Silo. Houses one rocket. Doors open to let out the rocket. This is my last build for a while, because I am fresh out of GOOD ideas. I also made a sunken boat for Etceteria, but it has to be approved.
The silo. Houses one rocket. Had a pilot but he died of awesome poisoning. Hangar door opens to allow release of rocket. This is my last-ditch effort. After this, I'm done.[hr]
Constructive criticism? More like destroying the dreams of America's next generation of leaders bro. Thanks for the confidense boost, I appreciate it.
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
Rocket Silo. Houses one rocket. Doors open to let out the rocket. This is my last build for a while, because I am fresh out of GOOD ideas. I also made a sunken boat for Etceteria, but it has to be approved.
The silo. Houses one rocket. Had a pilot but he died of awesome poisoning. Hangar door opens to allow release of rocket. This is my last-ditch effort. After this, I'm done.[hr]
Constructive criticism? More like destroying the dreams of America's next generation of leaders bro. Thanks for the confidense boost, I appreciate it.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
