Naming of the newspawn in Obsidia
Post: #6
Lavinium, the name of Rome before it was Rome, or Ilium, which is another name for Troy. I'm using all these mythological names because of a huge test I am taking soon. I've been studying for months. Yea, I'm hard wired for it now.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Naming of the newspawn in Obsidia - by VlperX - 02-20-201303:27 AM,
RE: Naming of the newspawn in Obsidia - by Eleves_202 - 02-20-201310:25 AM
RE: Naming of the newspawn in Obsidia - by VlperX - 02-20-201312:37 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)