Post: #26
02-20-201305:13 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-20-201305:14 AM by Eleves_202.)
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
These are of SlenderPainting, a giant representation of a painting in the game that i changed to look like SlenderMan.
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
And these last six are of the King's Hall, based off of Viva la vida by Coldplay. Inside the chest is a key, which is mentioned in the song. I forgot to add that there is also a giant cloud on top with Saint Peter and the gates of Hevean. On Peter's desk is a book with the names of who can and can't enter. Under the cloud are the Jerusalem Bells from the song. I forgot to take pictures of them and will get them up tomorrow.[hr]
the cloud can be seen in the first picture at the top left corner of the shot.
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
These are of SlenderPainting, a giant representation of a painting in the game that i changed to look like SlenderMan.
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
And these last six are of the King's Hall, based off of Viva la vida by Coldplay. Inside the chest is a key, which is mentioned in the song. I forgot to add that there is also a giant cloud on top with Saint Peter and the gates of Hevean. On Peter's desk is a book with the names of who can and can't enter. Under the cloud are the Jerusalem Bells from the song. I forgot to take pictures of them and will get them up tomorrow.[hr]
the cloud can be seen in the first picture at the top left corner of the shot.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
