Naming of the newspawn in Obsidia
Post: #1
So I've just been calling it newspawn lately... but I don't want to be lazy and call it that forever. I'd like some ideas very soon. And just like the prices thread, I want this sorted in the next 24 hours.

This will not be like Asyr. This newspawn will be finished this week. But I need as much help as possible.

Once the prices are decided on, we can start turning all the empty signs in the shops to ChestShop signs. I'm still eagerly waiting on Mii to make the potion shop.. and I'd like to have an achievement/quest for access to the mine.
I'm not really sure, at this moment, what else we need to do.

So with the name, remember it's a city on the ocean. And I won't accept any of the done to death names like 'Atlantis'. As nice as it is, it's not original at all.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Naming of the newspawn in Obsidia - by VlperX - 02-20-201303:27 AM
RE: Naming of the newspawn in Obsidia - by VlperX - 02-20-201312:37 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)