New admin shop prices
Post: #1
I just finished the prices for the admin shops at the new spawn and I would like everyone's opinion before I start implementing them with ChestShop.

I keep them all updated here: http://asyr.info/darkspin/worth/


I'd like to have this sorted in the next 24 hours.

Thanks.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
New admin shop prices - by VlperX - 02-20-201301:22 AM
RE: New admin shop prices - by rth081094 - 02-20-201302:38 AM,
RE: New admin shop prices - by Saintethan - 02-22-201312:30 PM,
RE: New admin shop prices - by VlperX - 02-22-201312:59 PM,
RE: New admin shop prices - by VlperX - 02-22-201303:23 PM,
RE: New admin shop prices - by Saintethan - 02-22-201310:33 PM,
RE: New admin shop prices - by VlperX - 02-22-201311:33 PM,
RE: New admin shop prices - by ibanezboy - 02-23-201304:01 AM,
RE: New admin shop prices - by VlperX - 02-23-201312:38 PM,
RE: New admin shop prices - by ibanezboy - 02-24-201302:03 AM,
RE: New admin shop prices - by Saintethan - 02-23-201305:56 AM,
RE: New admin shop prices - by mikey288 - 02-23-201304:31 PM,
RE: New admin shop prices - by VlperX - 02-24-201302:20 AM,
RE: New admin shop prices - by pazz_dog - 03-08-201312:28 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)