Post: #4
05-05-201211:56 PM
-Maybe for the first time you mine diamonds, or for you to acquire a certain amount.
-Buying a plot?
-An achievement for each rank? Or at least up to mayor.
-Have an achievement for each game in the games world perhaps?
-Put lava in your 'hot'bar? Yes I know terrible pun, just running low on ideas.
-There MUST be mangoes. Somewhere.
-Something creative world related.. Dunno what though.
Gah, out of ideas. Will post if I think of anything else.
-Buying a plot?
-An achievement for each rank? Or at least up to mayor.
-Have an achievement for each game in the games world perhaps?
-Put lava in your 'hot'bar? Yes I know terrible pun, just running low on ideas.
-There MUST be mangoes. Somewhere.
-Something creative world related.. Dunno what though.
Gah, out of ideas. Will post if I think of anything else.
[align=center][color=#FF0000]Whether we like it or not, we will have a One World Government. The question is if it will be achieved through consent or through conquest.[/color][/align]
