Post: #11
02-19-201308:55 AM
Well, I do have a problem. I don't get the cooldown bypass. I get the timer, just not the cooldown. Thanks!
[Image: ]
|
An Issue With the New Ranks.
|
|
Post: #11
02-19-201308:55 AM
Well, I do have a problem. I don't get the cooldown bypass. I get the timer, just not the cooldown. Thanks! [Image: ] |
| Messages In This Thread |
|
An Issue With the New Ranks. - by Saintethan - 02-18-201306:52 AM,
RE: An Issue With the New Ranks. - by Eleves_202 - 02-18-201307:01 AM,
RE: An Issue With the New Ranks. - by Nindroid - 02-18-201307:45 AM,
RE: An Issue With the New Ranks. - by Saintethan - 02-18-201307:50 AM,
RE: An Issue With the New Ranks. - by VlperX - 02-18-201312:03 PM,
RE: An Issue With the New Ranks. - by VlperX - 02-18-201312:14 PM,
RE: An Issue With the New Ranks. - by jojo54991035 - 02-19-201308:55 AM
RE: An Issue With the New Ranks. - by VlperX - 02-19-201310:45 PM,
RE: An Issue With the New Ranks. - by Saintethan - 02-18-201310:25 PM,
RE: An Issue With the New Ranks. - by VlperX - 02-18-201311:25 PM,
RE: An Issue With the New Ranks. - by Eleves_202 - 02-18-201311:38 PM,
RE: An Issue With the New Ranks. - by VlperX - 02-18-201311:52 PM,
RE: An Issue With the New Ranks. - by Saintethan - 02-19-201310:28 PM,
|