Mason Application
Post: #10
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I have been playing Minecraft for at least one year now.

How much time do you give to Minecraft?
On weekdays I spend anywhere from 1-3 hours playing minecraft and on weekends it can be anywhere from 2-6 hours.

How much of that time is for building rather than survival?
Three fourths of the time I spend on minecraft is building because I have done all that I could do in survival and I found it becoming a little bit boring doing. The same thing over again. That's why I like building so much because there is an endless possibilities of what you can make.

This application requires at least two examples of your work.
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]

Do you like penguins?
I'm not sure if this is a trick question or not, but I do like the animal.[/php][hr]
If you want more pictures I will gladly post them. Also, some aren't uploading correctly so I will be working on trying to get them up.

[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Mason Application - by rth081094 - 02-18-201309:47 AM,
RE: Mason Application - by Eleves_202 - 02-18-201310:03 AM,
RE: Mason Application - by VlperX - 02-18-201311:41 AM,
RE: Mason Application - by rth081094 - 02-18-201312:04 PM,
RE: Mason Application - by VlperX - 02-18-201312:17 PM,
RE: Mason Application - by rth081094 - 02-18-201312:22 PM,
RE: Mason Application - by VlperX - 02-18-201312:25 PM,
RE: Mason Application - by rth081094 - 02-18-201312:27 PM,
RE: Mason Application - by Saintethan - 02-18-201310:22 PM,
RE: Mason Application - by rth081094 - 02-19-201302:34 AM
RE: Mason Application - by rth081094 - 02-20-201312:06 AM,
RE: Mason Application - by Eleves_202 - 02-20-201312:11 AM,
RE: Mason Application - by rth081094 - 02-20-201312:18 AM,
RE: Mason Application - by VlperX - 02-20-201301:18 AM,
RE: Mason Application - by Eleves_202 - 02-20-201301:31 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)