Post: #20
02-18-201312:32 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-18-201312:41 AM by Eleves_202.)
It will be harder if it gets moved to Games, since it is survival based. But thanks ethan, it means a lot.[hr]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
This part of SlenderMaze is just the begining. It will be harder in Survival because an enderman spawns at the start of the actual maze. It is dark, scary, and confusing. Even I couldn't find all of the stuff right away. There are hidden pages, like Slender, you have to find before the exit, which has additional stuff in it. By exit, I mean the end of the maze, not the actual game.[hr]
I forgot to say, the cube which contains the maze is 30 X 30 X 30, or 27,000 cubic meters. Just in case you wanted to know.
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
This part of SlenderMaze is just the begining. It will be harder in Survival because an enderman spawns at the start of the actual maze. It is dark, scary, and confusing. Even I couldn't find all of the stuff right away. There are hidden pages, like Slender, you have to find before the exit, which has additional stuff in it. By exit, I mean the end of the maze, not the actual game.[hr]
I forgot to say, the cube which contains the maze is 30 X 30 X 30, or 27,000 cubic meters. Just in case you wanted to know.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
