jakpet#artisan read all of it!
Post: #37
If I were an admin, which I'm not, I would deny your, and demote you to denizen. You gotta respect your elders bro, that is all I can say about this. [hr]
*your application, typo

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-18-201211:58 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by Miistic - 06-20-201207:34 PM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-21-201203:34 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by mikey288 - 06-21-201206:26 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-21-201210:01 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-21-201212:00 PM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by mikey288 - 06-21-201212:32 PM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-21-201201:41 PM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by Miistic - 06-21-201205:22 PM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-22-201204:55 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-23-201208:51 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-25-201208:59 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-26-201203:40 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-26-201208:38 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by mikey288 - 06-26-201203:02 PM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-27-201206:49 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by LavaClaw - 06-27-201207:37 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by LavaClaw - 06-27-201208:51 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by Eleves_202 - 02-17-201301:55 PM
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by mikey288 - 02-17-201305:51 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)