Post: #12
02-17-201301:23 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-17-201301:36 AM by Eleves_202.)
That is the direct link bro. Lol
I put in under the add picture thing in the reply. But at least I saved the link you need. [hr]
If by [img] tags you mean the add photo button in reply, I did that. [hr]
[Image: ]
My bad. I used the wrong link. But, at least i figured it out.
Like I said, I learn fast...[hr]
I used the detention link, that's why it didn't work.
I put in under the add picture thing in the reply. But at least I saved the link you need. [hr]
If by [img] tags you mean the add photo button in reply, I did that. [hr]
[Image: ]
My bad. I used the wrong link. But, at least i figured it out.
Like I said, I learn fast...[hr]
I used the detention link, that's why it didn't work.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
