Post: #1
02-15-201308:31 AM
Why do you want to be a Moderator? I feel as though i would make a great addition to the staff, 4 different time have occured where a mod was needed and one was not online to log block and ban, also i have lots of freetime that would be devoted to the server.
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator? It take Trustworthyness,determination,fairness,bond with player and staff,knowing when to kick or ban,and one of the most important things is knowing right from wrong.
Have you played at least 80 hours?
I have actualy play 101 hours.
Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.I'm 13 years of age. I have loads of freetime accept Sunday and Wednesday. I have fun playing on the server listening to the reactions of zahn flipping out on greifers and enjoying this awesome lag free server.
Anything we should know about? Not at the moment but in the future i will.
Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list. I have Mikey,Zahn,And Geist have all confirmed their trust for me.
If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes? I swear i will not use mod commands for any of the above statements!
Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked? I agree!
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator? It take Trustworthyness,determination,fairness,bond with player and staff,knowing when to kick or ban,and one of the most important things is knowing right from wrong.
Have you played at least 80 hours?
I have actualy play 101 hours.
Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.I'm 13 years of age. I have loads of freetime accept Sunday and Wednesday. I have fun playing on the server listening to the reactions of zahn flipping out on greifers and enjoying this awesome lag free server.
Anything we should know about? Not at the moment but in the future i will.
Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list. I have Mikey,Zahn,And Geist have all confirmed their trust for me.
If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes? I swear i will not use mod commands for any of the above statements!
Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked? I agree!
