Post: #1
02-15-201303:05 AM
Welp, depending on where you're playing from, Valentines day may have already passed or is pretty insignificant [size=x-large][font=Impact]BUT WHO CARES?![/font][/size]
Anyways, the staff of the Darkspin servers wish you a happy Valentines day. Or in many cases Happy "Wallow in your loneliness" day.
Now lets get it on...
Playing, I mean ;D
^Unfortunately, I cannot embed soundcloud players into threads without making an entirely new BB code in the admin control panel, which I has no access to :c
Maybe Viper could do this as a Valentines gift to the community, iuno.
Here is the tutorial c:
Anyways, the staff of the Darkspin servers wish you a happy Valentines day. Or in many cases Happy "Wallow in your loneliness" day.
Now lets get it on...
Playing, I mean ;D
^Unfortunately, I cannot embed soundcloud players into threads without making an entirely new BB code in the admin control panel, which I has no access to :c
Maybe Viper could do this as a Valentines gift to the community, iuno.
Here is the tutorial c:
u guys like minions ??? :exclamation:
