Thread Closed 
Problems with NoCheat
Post: #5
If I am in a corrupted chunk, I'l need to move my city, because most of the time it happens in my city, Brightwood.
Saint insists it is NoCheat. I still get the problems on the fast CPU behind me from where I'm typing this. It still happens everywhere,
yet oddly, it happens more on the slow computer than the fast computer.


Sorry Viper, I'm not one for typing long articles. :-/


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
Thread Closed 


Messages In This Thread
Problems with NoCheat - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 02-12-201312:49 PM,
RE: Problems with NoCheat - by VlperX - 02-12-201304:39 PM,
RE: Problems with NoCheat - by OMGBACONROFL - 02-12-201306:56 PM,
RE: Problems with NoCheat - by jojo54991035 - 02-13-201312:56 AM,
RE: Problems with NoCheat - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 02-13-201303:49 AM
RE: Problems with NoCheat - by VlperX - 02-13-201301:13 PM,
RE: Problems with NoCheat - by Saintethan - 02-15-201305:58 AM,
RE: Problems with NoCheat - by VlperX - 02-15-201312:14 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)