Thread Closed 
Problems with NoCheat
Post: #1
HEYO, Pwnzr 'ere.

I have problems on the EPIC server of Darkspin:
(Saint tells me it's NoCheat, but I'm not sure.)

I can't move [color=#FF0000]2 BLOCKS[/color] without getting TP'd back to where I was, resuling in getting stuck.
Although I can still move, I end up moving VERY, VERY slowly.
Please fix this ASAP.

Thanks.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
Thread Closed 


Messages In This Thread
Problems with NoCheat - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 02-12-201312:49 PM
RE: Problems with NoCheat - by VlperX - 02-12-201304:39 PM,
RE: Problems with NoCheat - by OMGBACONROFL - 02-12-201306:56 PM,
RE: Problems with NoCheat - by jojo54991035 - 02-13-201312:56 AM,
RE: Problems with NoCheat - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 02-13-201303:49 AM,
RE: Problems with NoCheat - by VlperX - 02-13-201301:13 PM,
RE: Problems with NoCheat - by Saintethan - 02-15-201305:58 AM,
RE: Problems with NoCheat - by VlperX - 02-15-201312:14 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)