Post: #8
02-11-201302:22 PM
I think "Backpacker" would be a nice replacement for Citizen, not truly apart of our communist community yet still within it.
Something for Merchant? "Comrade", maybe for something like 100 hours, to show a fair bit of dedication.
Personally I'd like to see some sort of custom title for those people with 500-750 hours of play time, maybe from a set list of custom titles.
Peanut stays.
It's not changing.
If you think it should change you can go eat a peanut and choke on it.
Something for Merchant? "Comrade", maybe for something like 100 hours, to show a fair bit of dedication.
Personally I'd like to see some sort of custom title for those people with 500-750 hours of play time, maybe from a set list of custom titles.
Peanut stays.
It's not changing.
If you think it should change you can go eat a peanut and choke on it.
oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]