Post: #2
05-05-201201:32 PM
Fantastic, albeit not quite necessary, application :D
I've been to the warp, your layout and choice of area really aided to reinforce your "vision".
If I'm not on when you are next, ask another Admin to sort this out for you. Just to confirm you have the money and the people, after that, you may have the title of Mayor.
Before the end of next week, I hope to have the new mainworld up and all Mayor's will be able to set up their towns. Yes, you already have yours going but at least you haven't started your major plans yet. Artisan's and Admin's will gladly help you rebuild what you already have, including myself. To clarify, only Mayor's+ will be able to access this world for however long it takes.
Thank you for your contribution to this server, we have a lot to do to make it popular again.
I've been to the warp, your layout and choice of area really aided to reinforce your "vision".
If I'm not on when you are next, ask another Admin to sort this out for you. Just to confirm you have the money and the people, after that, you may have the title of Mayor.
Before the end of next week, I hope to have the new mainworld up and all Mayor's will be able to set up their towns. Yes, you already have yours going but at least you haven't started your major plans yet. Artisan's and Admin's will gladly help you rebuild what you already have, including myself. To clarify, only Mayor's+ will be able to access this world for however long it takes.
Thank you for your contribution to this server, we have a lot to do to make it popular again.
