Post: #17
02-10-201310:50 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-10-201310:51 PM by Eleves_202.)
Could you just do thing paper? Come to my house and logblock where my bed is to see who has taken blocks from there. Then I will let all of the griefing charges go. But if just one of them is lava, then we have proof. Also, how do you explain what happened in Acre, when there was no logblock and they saw that it was her?[hr]
forgot to type one in the first sentence. Again, have to proofread
forgot to type one in the first sentence. Again, have to proofread
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
