Looking for ideas for new player ranks.
Post: #3

I agree with all that.

Simpleton isn't so bad. Socialite sounds like a virus.

I do want to do something different with nick names... either way, I will soon crack down on staff about the constant nick name changes. Problem is it's difficult to really monitor who had theirs changed last and stuff.

Perhaps a ServerSign which temporarily gives them the permission to nick themselves and has a cooldown of 2 weeks or something.. although I don't think ServerSigns can practically have a 2 week cooldown. The cool part about it is it can either be a global cooldown (all players) or it can simply be for the individual player while the sign can be used by multiple players at anytime.

  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for ideas for new player ranks. - by VlperX - 02-10-201302:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)