Ban Appeal for super_lavanoid
Post: #8
I banned her recently for several days after seeing that she messed with purple's farm slightly. If I catch in ANY type of griefing/rule breaking, I will insta perma ban. I too am tired of hearing about her. Only reason I didn't perma last time was because I only had evidence of one broken fence, but half of the crops were trampled, although no proof it was her as far as I know.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal for super_lavanoid - by Eleves_202 - 02-09-201309:20 AM,
RE: Ban Appeal for super_lavanoid - by Saintethan - 02-09-201310:39 AM,
RE: Ban Appeal for super_lavanoid - by Saintethan - 02-10-201301:16 AM,
RE: Ban Appeal for super_lavanoid - by AngelZ - 02-09-201301:18 PM,
RE: Ban Appeal for super_lavanoid - by TheComposer - 02-09-201301:25 PM
RE: Ban Appeal for super_lavanoid - by VlperX - 02-09-201305:11 PM,
RE: Ban Appeal for super_lavanoid - by Eleves_202 - 02-09-201310:57 PM,
RE: Ban Appeal for super_lavanoid - by Eleves_202 - 02-10-201302:33 AM,
RE: Ban Appeal for super_lavanoid - by Eleves_202 - 02-10-201306:49 AM,
RE: Ban Appeal for super_lavanoid - by Eleves_202 - 02-10-201310:50 PM,
RE: Ban Appeal for super_lavanoid - by Saintethan - 02-10-201311:52 PM,
RE: Ban Appeal for super_lavanoid - by VlperX - 02-12-201308:13 AM,
RE: Ban Appeal for super_lavanoid - by Eleves_202 - 02-12-201306:20 AM,
RE: Ban Appeal for super_lavanoid - by Saintethan - 02-12-201310:35 AM,
RE: Ban Appeal for super_lavanoid - by Eleves_202 - 02-12-201311:14 PM,
RE: Ban Appeal for super_lavanoid - by Saintethan - 02-15-201305:54 AM,
RE: Ban Appeal for super_lavanoid - by Eleves_202 - 02-15-201305:57 AM,
RE: Ban Appeal for super_lavanoid - by BinoAl - 08-24-201307:42 AM,
RE: Ban Appeal for super_lavanoid - by StorAxis - 08-24-201309:00 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)