Should Jawa be a mod?
Yes
27.27%
3
No
72.73%
8
11 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Me being a mod
Post: #10
I understand that I have admitted that I am somewhat impatient, but that does not mean that I have a short temper. Also, the steal and ban situation was completely oblivious to me, I think I was working on my ugly palace in Whiterun. Secondly, Bacon, you do not have a complete understanding of how Jojo and I pissed off Zahn, because you were afk and we were in a skype chat. And when two people are trying to sway me over a subject, I try to listen to both stories and make a compromise that is inbetween so I do not cause displeasure between players on the server. So, I do not think you completely understand my qualities that can serve as good for the server.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Me being a mod - by Jawa - 02-03-201302:00 PM,
RE: Me being a mod - by jojo54991035 - 02-03-201302:08 PM,
RE: Me being a mod - by mikey288 - 02-03-201302:45 PM,
RE: Me being a mod - by AngelZ - 02-03-201303:00 PM,
RE: Me being a mod - by mikey288 - 02-03-201303:08 PM,
RE: Me being a mod - by OMGBACONROFL - 02-03-201304:46 PM,
RE: Me being a mod - by Saintethan - 02-04-201310:26 AM,
RE: Me being a mod - by OMGBACONROFL - 02-04-201304:21 PM,
RE: Me being a mod - by Saintethan - 02-05-201311:06 AM,
RE: Me being a mod - by Jawa - 02-07-201302:43 PM
RE: Me being a mod - by VlperX - 02-08-201301:48 AM,
RE: Me being a mod - by Jawa - 02-15-201312:15 PM,
RE: Me being a mod - by TheComposer - 02-19-201310:40 AM,
RE: Me being a mod - by Eleves_202 - 02-19-201311:33 PM,
RE: Me being a mod - by Jawa - 02-20-201303:50 PM,
RE: Me being a mod - by PurpleEvenger - 02-19-201311:39 PM,
RE: Me being a mod - by Jawa - 02-21-201311:36 AM,
RE: Me being a mod - by RaperisPacist - 02-21-201302:28 PM,
RE: Me being a mod - by VlperX - 02-22-201311:54 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)