Steve333333333#moderator
Post: #6
To be fair, he was banned of a misunderstanding. I know for an almost certainty josh7k was the one who showed steve my farm, and I could believe that josh could convince steve it was his farm, considering me and josh's color schemes in our homes are nearly the same.

I'm skeptical because I do have private signs up, but it's possible that he didn't notice them and just harvested. However the fact that he didn't see the signs in the first places makes me think he isn't observant enough for moderator.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Steve333333333#moderator - by steve333333333 - 02-06-201305:09 PM,
RE: Steve333333333#moderator - by OMGBACONROFL - 02-06-201305:45 PM,
RE: Steve333333333#moderator - by steve333333333 - 02-06-201305:49 PM,
RE: Steve333333333#moderator - by OMGBACONROFL - 02-07-201307:30 AM,
RE: Steve333333333#moderator - by steve333333333 - 02-07-201307:54 AM,
RE: Steve333333333#moderator - by TheComposer - 02-07-201308:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)