Post: #8
02-04-201304:21 PM
Generally during chat, Jawa is a bit pushy and incessant, which I believe stems from not very much patience, which he admitted to me myself. Jawa managed to piss off Zahn an extraordinary amount (more than his usual), by chatting incessantly and relentlessly, attempting to get Zahn to do something for him, whilst Zahn was resolving another issue.
Also, he has annoyed me a few times. For example, when I was attempting to resolve a grief-and-steal episode, he constantly asked me to change his nick (or something), even after many "Stfu i'm busy"'s.
By swayable, I mean after hearing a half-decent proposition, he's concreted in. Then, after a small talk from the opposing side, he's out. I don't think that is a good quality in a Moderator.
And yes, I have seen him on weekdays, just nowhere near as much as I'd like. So yes, nope from me.
Also, he has annoyed me a few times. For example, when I was attempting to resolve a grief-and-steal episode, he constantly asked me to change his nick (or something), even after many "Stfu i'm busy"'s.
By swayable, I mean after hearing a half-decent proposition, he's concreted in. Then, after a small talk from the opposing side, he's out. I don't think that is a good quality in a Moderator.
And yes, I have seen him on weekdays, just nowhere near as much as I'd like. So yes, nope from me.
[Image: ]
