Should Jawa be a mod?
Yes
27.27%
3
No
72.73%
8
11 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Me being a mod
Post: #1
1. Why do you want to be a Moderator?
Welp, I have played video games for a long time, and have not been given the responsibilities of a staff member on any game for a long time. Since darkspin is the only minecraft server I play on anymore, why not keep playing as a mod?

2. What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
Well, they need to know when to be calm and deal with situations and conflicts between players. They also need to know when to use the kick and ban commands properly. If they ever need advice on when to use these commands, they should ask a more experienced staff member immediately.

3. Have you played at least 80 hours?
Umm, I have 446 hours and I think thats enough :D

4. Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
Well, I have been playing Minecraft for 3 years now and most servers I went to were not nice communities. I found abusive staff members everywhere and griefers at every turn. I realized that instead of going around it, I should stand up and get a staff rank to rid of these problems. I also love to help people out. It makes me feel good when I see that people are satisfied with my assistance!

5. Anything we should know about?
Well, I go to a really hard private school (not bragging) and am on the number 1 14 & under club water polo team in the country. Due to these things, I cannot go online during the weekdays. Sometimes I can come online and say hi, but most of the time I only play on the weekends. I also live in California, so I live in a different time zone than others. So, when it is 12:00 AM for some staff members, it's 9:00 for me so I can stay on and take people's posts for awhile. Oh and, I'm 14 so i'm not immature.

6. Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here.
Staff ranks have applied, but I will let them post their opinions below.

7. If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
Yes, I swear in the name of Skyrim and her people.

Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?
I agree. I will make sure that I'm not immature.

Thanks,
Jawa
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Me being a mod - by Jawa - 02-03-201302:00 PM
RE: Me being a mod - by jojo54991035 - 02-03-201302:08 PM,
RE: Me being a mod - by mikey288 - 02-03-201302:45 PM,
RE: Me being a mod - by AngelZ - 02-03-201303:00 PM,
RE: Me being a mod - by mikey288 - 02-03-201303:08 PM,
RE: Me being a mod - by OMGBACONROFL - 02-03-201304:46 PM,
RE: Me being a mod - by Saintethan - 02-04-201310:26 AM,
RE: Me being a mod - by OMGBACONROFL - 02-04-201304:21 PM,
RE: Me being a mod - by Saintethan - 02-05-201311:06 AM,
RE: Me being a mod - by Jawa - 02-07-201302:43 PM,
RE: Me being a mod - by VlperX - 02-08-201301:48 AM,
RE: Me being a mod - by Jawa - 02-15-201312:15 PM,
RE: Me being a mod - by TheComposer - 02-19-201310:40 AM,
RE: Me being a mod - by Eleves_202 - 02-19-201311:33 PM,
RE: Me being a mod - by Jawa - 02-20-201303:50 PM,
RE: Me being a mod - by PurpleEvenger - 02-19-201311:39 PM,
RE: Me being a mod - by Jawa - 02-21-201311:36 AM,
RE: Me being a mod - by RaperisPacist - 02-21-201302:28 PM,
RE: Me being a mod - by VlperX - 02-22-201311:54 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)