Unban
Post: #11
I'm pretty sure you were banned once, and then banned again. The first time I think you were banned by me, and the second I'm not sure. But I can confirm you were banned 2 times. I can't remember the details of the first ban, but the second ban confirms you must have broken your probation.

With the lockette glitch, there wasn't much we could really do. I mean, it was broken open. I doubt we had the gate plugin that broke it. The stuff inside was stolen, and we had no way of confirming what was actually inside the chest, since we didn't have logblock at the time. The fence glitch must have been removed.

As for Ghost, it may have been the original script, but many admins continued it. These have been stopped.

So I'm afraid to say we'd have to deny this ban appeal. Sorry.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Unban - by aaronvue - 01-22-201308:13 AM,
RE: Unban - by Saintethan - 01-22-201309:59 AM,
RE: Unban - by VlperX - 01-23-201306:43 PM,
RE: Unban - by OMGBACONROFL - 01-23-201306:50 PM,
RE: Unban - by aaronvue - 01-23-201310:47 PM,
RE: Unban - by aaronvue - 01-24-201308:48 AM,
RE: Unban - by AngelZ - 01-25-201303:27 AM,
RE: Unban - by Saintethan - 01-25-201305:50 AM,
RE: Unban - by Saintethan - 01-29-201302:43 AM,
RE: Unban - by mikey288 - 01-29-201311:23 AM,
RE: Unban - by OMGBACONROFL - 01-29-201304:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)