Proposal: Revamp of Hierarcy
Post: #5
No..
I've said it before and Darkspin and I have discussed this.
We are not going to restrict access to Creative for anyone.
I built a very effective protection system there and if they don't want to read the signs and ask for a plot, it's their own damn fault.

I don't want to restrict access to the Games world either. I'd rather let new players see the server for how unique it is before they decide to play on it.

Builder is synonymous with Mason... so no. We're trying to avoid confusion here.
Veteran says too much.. our players over 200hours could be called Veteran's.. perhaps we implement it but only assign it to them, plus what ever timer seems appropriate for the new AFK rules.

Major and I do have plans for the NameTags plugin.. for it to signify tier or faction in Asyr.. but more and more, I feel it'd be a brilliant donor perk instead.


Dictator?

No.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Proposal: Revamp of Hierarcy - by VlperX - 01-26-201309:26 PM,
RE: Proposal: Revamp of Hierarcy - by mikey288 - 01-27-201308:22 AM,
RE: Proposal: Revamp of Hierarcy - by VlperX - 01-27-201312:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)