Proposal: Revamp of Hierarcy
Post: #4
[color=#696969][size=medium][b]Peanut:[/b][/size][/color] The rank players are automatically given when they join the server. These players must spend at least 10 hours on the server before they are eligible for a rank-up. They cannot access the Games or Creative worlds. They only have basic commands, such as /spawn, /sethome, /home, /msg etc. They cannot tpa, but they are able to accept or deny tpa requests. They cannot join towns.

[size=medium][b][color=#006400]Builder:[/color][/b][/size] This rank allows access to the Creative World, as well as the regular old Citizen benefits. They may also access the Games World. I had the world restriction idea because of the griefing: Perhaps we could tone it down if only Citizens+ could go in. [b]IF[/b] a new creative world is generated, then I think this is a good idea. Some people like to build on unprotected plots, and the stuff gets griefed. The Games world restriction is just mainly for something else to strive towards. They are also permitted to join towns. If we use towny, this hopefully shouldn't be too difficult to configure. Finally, they are able to use several more commands than the Peanut rank, a list of which I am currently working on. By the way, this has nothing to do with the Mason rank branch!

[size=medium][b][color=#FFA500]Veteran:[/color][/b][/size] This rank shows decent commitment to the server, requiring 25 hours. They recieve the current Merchant benefits. Veteran is incomplete, as I cannot think of extra benefits for it... Ideas?
Also, the colours for the ranks are definitely subject to colour change. For now, I'll just use the original colours to prevent confusion.

Anyway, I hope you liked my rank ideas. Now for a few things I'd like to suggest.
We have the NameTags plugin. This permits players with the correct permission nodes to have their nameplate coloured. Perhaps this could be used as a possible donation perk? If not, Maybe the colours show people of certain ranks? For example, we could have a Purple nametag for Mayors, a light red nametag for Moderators, red nametag for Admins... It's just an idea, no concrete colours yet :P
Perhaps your rank, Viper, could be Dictator? Dark's could stay as it is.
Maybe the custom titles for the lead admins might have to be removed... They are pretty awesome but might lead to possible confusion in the future. Perhaps just different coloured 'ArchAdmin' for the lead admins? I dunno.

Well! That's me done. Anyone else?

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Proposal: Revamp of Hierarcy - by VlperX - 01-26-201309:26 PM,
RE: Proposal: Revamp of Hierarcy - by mikey288 - 01-27-201308:22 AM,
RE: Proposal: Revamp of Hierarcy - by OMGBACONROFL - 01-27-201308:31 AM
RE: Proposal: Revamp of Hierarcy - by VlperX - 01-27-201312:32 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)