jojo54991035 #Mason
Post: #11

Why am I excusing you?

You worded that as if I have seen all of his "stuff" and am deliberately ignoring his creativity, yet also as if I haven't seen it... I'm confused.

This application was asking for his best work... he gave ONE screenshot of whatever that was and THAT is what I'm judging. I'm not going to be goody-two-shoes and say "Oh but I'm sure you have better stuff" This is an application.. I won't badger him to show me his better examples because it's up to him. If he has better work, then he must show it.

I will not be a party to being all nicey nice to kids just to make them happy and feel good about themselves, especially if they're old enough to share a conversation online and play minecraft. This is a cruel world and they better be prepared for it.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
jojo54991035 #Mason - by jojo54991035 - 01-13-201305:07 AM,
RE: jojo54991035 #Mason - by VlperX - 01-13-201305:23 AM,
RE: jojo54991035 #Mason - by Saintethan - 01-13-201306:40 AM,
RE: jojo54991035 #Mason - by VlperX - 01-13-201301:24 PM
RE: jojo54991035 #Mason - by jojo54991035 - 01-13-201307:35 AM,
RE: jojo54991035 #Mason - by WizardWolke - 01-13-201308:21 AM,
RE: jojo54991035 #Mason - by AngelZ - 01-13-201308:46 AM,
RE: jojo54991035 #Mason - by OMGBACONROFL - 01-13-201308:54 AM,
RE: jojo54991035 #Mason - by jojo54991035 - 01-13-201309:55 AM,
RE: jojo54991035 #Mason - by OMGBACONROFL - 01-13-201311:21 AM,
RE: jojo54991035 #Mason - by mikey288 - 01-13-201312:50 PM,
RE: jojo54991035 #Mason - by jojo54991035 - 01-13-201302:15 PM,
RE: jojo54991035 #Mason - by OMGBACONROFL - 01-13-201302:35 PM,
RE: jojo54991035 #Mason - by jojo54991035 - 01-13-201302:43 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)