jojo54991035 #Mason
Post: #1
Before I say anything, I was told by geist to apply because he said he would like more help in Asyr.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?

I have been playing minecraft for about 10 months, but well over 3000 hours in all. I am definitely addicted to Minecraft.

How much time do you give to Minecraft?

I basically give all my free time to Minecraft. It may not be building all the time, but I do enjoy building,

How much of that time is for building rather than survival?

I would say about 1/8 of the time I am building. I definitely enjoy building, but I'm not the absolutely best at it.

This application requires at least one example of your work.
Please provide an attached screenshot, a linked screenshot, or a video link of an example of your best build.

For some odd reason, I couldn't upload. Probably because I'm on a mac. Here is the Imgur link for the pictures. http://imgur.com/7WyuZ&jChNJ&zn6mX&Za05z&1Zvnv#0

Do you like penguins?

Yes, I love the birds of the sea.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
jojo54991035 #Mason - by jojo54991035 - 01-13-201305:07 AM
RE: jojo54991035 #Mason - by VlperX - 01-13-201305:23 AM,
RE: jojo54991035 #Mason - by Saintethan - 01-13-201306:40 AM,
RE: jojo54991035 #Mason - by VlperX - 01-13-201301:24 PM,
RE: jojo54991035 #Mason - by jojo54991035 - 01-13-201307:35 AM,
RE: jojo54991035 #Mason - by WizardWolke - 01-13-201308:21 AM,
RE: jojo54991035 #Mason - by AngelZ - 01-13-201308:46 AM,
RE: jojo54991035 #Mason - by OMGBACONROFL - 01-13-201308:54 AM,
RE: jojo54991035 #Mason - by jojo54991035 - 01-13-201309:55 AM,
RE: jojo54991035 #Mason - by OMGBACONROFL - 01-13-201311:21 AM,
RE: jojo54991035 #Mason - by mikey288 - 01-13-201312:50 PM,
RE: jojo54991035 #Mason - by jojo54991035 - 01-13-201302:15 PM,
RE: jojo54991035 #Mason - by OMGBACONROFL - 01-13-201302:35 PM,
RE: jojo54991035 #Mason - by jojo54991035 - 01-13-201302:43 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)