Post: #1
01-13-201305:04 AM
http://i.imgur.com/QmbLU.png <-- This is megaman.
http://i.imgur.com/lJCb4.jpg<--This I have to explain it. So I run a small whitelist server that's called Legit Craft and the screen shot is me stacked up in the middle of a HUGE sandstone flat land that I built in a month. (That's how big it is) There's four gravel pathways with a huge fauiton on the middle and castle walls with towers that meet at each conner. There's four sections. Farms, Manison, Redstone buildings, Test area. You can watch my videos about it at www.youtube.com/user/MrSoSick99. Now to the qeustions.
1.How long have you been playing minecraft?
A: I've been playing for at least a year and a half
2.How much time to you give to minecraft
A:At least four hours a day(LOL)
3:How much of that time is building rather than survival
A:I build ALOT
4. Do you like penquins?
A: Yep :D
http://i.imgur.com/lJCb4.jpg<--This I have to explain it. So I run a small whitelist server that's called Legit Craft and the screen shot is me stacked up in the middle of a HUGE sandstone flat land that I built in a month. (That's how big it is) There's four gravel pathways with a huge fauiton on the middle and castle walls with towers that meet at each conner. There's four sections. Farms, Manison, Redstone buildings, Test area. You can watch my videos about it at www.youtube.com/user/MrSoSick99. Now to the qeustions.
1.How long have you been playing minecraft?
A: I've been playing for at least a year and a half
2.How much time to you give to minecraft
A:At least four hours a day(LOL)
3:How much of that time is building rather than survival
A:I build ALOT
4. Do you like penquins?
A: Yep :D
