bobot516 #moderator
Post: #1
As an average Minecraft player, I have always dreamed of being a responsible moderator. I've always loved this game and the people I play with, so being in charge is quite easy since I'm well adapted and likable. Being a great moderator requires being active and rather joyful to be around. I've played more than 80 hours and will be active (although I have school from 8:00 to 3:30). This server means a lot to me, mostly because all my friends play on it, as well as having made friends with most admins.
I might have limited play time due to the work I do for school, so I'll be playing mostly on the weekends. If confirmed, I will indeed use my powers for the good of the server. Your inactivity rule is agreeable to my standards. However, 3 admins have not confirmed their trust towards me, but for the application's sake, I'd like for 3 admins to meet me on at a designated time that is suitable to both of us. This is all I can say for now, until I actually get hopefully come on the server feeling proud.

~ Hoping for the best! :D

Sincerely,
Bobot516/Bobocop
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
bobot516 #moderator - by Bobot - 01-06-201302:50 PM
RE: bobot516 #moderator - by OMGBACONROFL - 01-06-201303:17 PM,
RE: bobot516 #moderator - by Saintethan - 01-07-201301:24 AM,
RE: bobot516 #moderator - by OMGBACONROFL - 01-07-201308:07 AM,
RE: bobot516 #moderator - by RaperisPacist - 01-07-201304:35 PM,
RE: bobot516 #moderator - by jojo54991035 - 01-08-201309:28 AM,
RE: bobot516 #moderator - by Saintethan - 01-08-201309:35 AM,
RE: bobot516 #moderator - by jojo54991035 - 01-08-201309:47 AM,
RE: bobot516 #moderator - by AngelZ - 01-08-201310:14 AM,
RE: bobot516 #moderator - by Bobot - 01-11-201312:52 PM,
RE: bobot516 #moderator - by AngelZ - 01-11-201301:16 PM,
RE: bobot516 #moderator - by OMGBACONROFL - 01-11-201303:38 PM,
RE: bobot516 #moderator - by Saintethan - 01-11-201310:34 PM,
RE: bobot516 #moderator - by Bobot - 01-12-201304:19 PM,
RE: bobot516 #moderator - by OMGBACONROFL - 01-12-201308:19 PM,
RE: bobot516 #moderator - by AngelZ - 01-13-201305:26 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)